Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sponsors 2011!

I am really excited and pleased to announce my sponsors for the 2011 season.

Start the drumroll......the curtain please ...... , here are the sponsors that are supporting me this season.
Racing at the World Champs on my
Valdora PHX The closest feeling to flying.
     
  • Valdora - fantastic time trial and compact road bikes specifically designed for triathletes. I love both my race and my road bikes. I have raced on a Valdora PHX for 2 years now and have only good things to say about trusting to one of these bikes for performance and reliability, oh and being a girl, of course good looks. I can't wait for my new PHX 2 (see here) for my 2011 races complete with Valdora wheelset. http://www.valdoracycles.com/phx2-black-pearl

    Racing in Zoot 
  • Zoot France - Clothing, footwear and wetsuits designed in Kona by triathletes for triathletes. I race in lighweight Zoot race shoes and trisuit and love my Zoot running and cycling gear in training for its comfort and design. I have been testing out their winter gear on the roads lately. It is great. I will also be training and racing in a Zoot wetsuit this year once I am back in the lake. http://teamzootfrance.unblog.fr/

  • Squeezy Nutrition - One of the original brands of quality sports nutrtition including bars, gels and drinks. Simple flavours that taste good and work to keep me training and racing well and that dreaded metaphorical wall at bay. http://www.vancourtimports.com/produits-squeezy-index.php

    Plateau Bearegard
    enjoying the La Clusaz trails
  • La Clusaz Resort - La Clusaz is a pretty Haute-Savoie village in the Aravis Valley with wonderful facilities for tourists (and residents) in both summer and winter. In winter we ski here, downhill. off piste and cross country. There is a beautiful outdoor 25m heated pool available in winter and summer. I love cross country skiing on the 86k of groomed trails either at Confins under the main Aravis Range or up high on Plateau Bearegard with it's views over to Mt Blanc. Rob prefers telemarking up at La Balme. The kids love alpine skiing aroung Croix Fry and Merdassier. All are great. In summer we run on the hiking trails or cycle the Cols made famous by the Tour de France that start here. And of course we enjoy our favourite Boulangerie, the Belier (the Ram) all year round :) http://laclusaz.com/hiver-winter11/.

    Yoga at Hotel Beauregard before my swim
  • Hotel Beauregard - Hotel Beauregard is the premier ski in ski out accomodation in La Clusaz. Besides offering a stunning facility for a holiday or conference, it is staffed by lovely people offering the best of Haute-Savoie hospitality. I swim at the pool here and enjoy the sauna/spa when I have time. I also use the gym to do some yoga looking out over the valley. http://www.hotel-la-clusaz.com/

  • TMT Triathlon - For over 10 years Team Mermillod triathlon has been one of the strongest triathlon teams in the Rhone-Alps. I love training and racing with these guys (and girls). This is a team that is fun to train with, but the red hybiscus (team logo - very Kona) nearly always makes it's way to the podiums whether they are runs, duathlons, aquathons or triathlons - men, women, juniors or veterans.    http://www.tmt-triathlon.com/ 

Proud to be in the red and white
hybiscus of TMT

So, when the appluase dies down. Thank you again to all of the above. You all help in the ways you can to make my season a great one. I hope to be able to offer some great profile to your products/services throughout this season. The season starts in earnest this weekend with my first race, a Duathlon in Alberville. Training has been going well and I am really looking forward to it. Bring it on!

I have much improved photos coming very soon as we had Ben Duffy here in the valley last week taking some great shots on a lovely Aravis Spring day. Come and visit again soon and I'll have them uploaded for you.

But now I better go riding a few cols are calling my name!

A bientot
C

No comments:

Post a Comment